Let us maximise your productivity and reclaim your valuable time so you can concentrate on building your business!
The list of services below is not exhaustive so please contact us if the service you need is not listed and we’ll gladly discuss your specific requirements.
We tailor our virtual services to meet your needs so offer varying pricing structures depending on the specific job requirements – prices start from R150/ hour for administrative support. You have the option to:
PAY AS YOU GO: Pay for the work that is required on a once-off basis.
PAY A MONTHLY RATE: An agreed monthly amount payable for a pre-agreed service/s to be delivered within that month. We offer discounted rates on this option.
BUY A MIX & MATCH BUNDLE: You purchase a pre-agreed number of hours and use them as you please – within a two month period. We offer discounted rates on this option.
- Paper & Electronic filing systems (setting up new systems, organising existing systems and maintaining, as necessary).
- Building & maintaining databases (collection, compiling & analysis of data)
- Compiling, typing & proof reading documents.
- Copy typing & transcription (audio).
- Preparing presentations and any relevant materials.
- Mail merge (from obtaining, compiling of data to printing and distributing/ posting).
- Online research and shopping.
- ‘Sort out & sell up’ service for homes and businesses.
- Travel arrangements.
- Printing, scanning, binding, laminating, collating, stapling, shredding and burning discs.
- Personal branding (CV writing or advice, social media profiles).
- Job Descriptions and needs analysis.
- Employee record systems (implementation, data capture, and ongoing record keeping).
- General HR advice and assistance.
- Review & implementation of company policies & procedures – ensuring legal compliance & effectiveness within the business.
- Recruitment projects (including writing of Job Description, sourcing candidates, initial screening and arranging interviews and interview criteria).
- Offers & contracts of employment, inductions & exit interviews process implementation.
- Time & attendance policy (review and implementation of systems; & capture of past records)
- Performance appraisals and training needs analysis.
- Psychometric testing.
BOOKKEEPING & STATUTORY RETURNS
- Monthly bookkeeping.
- Statutory returns (including VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL).
- Monthly debt collection.
- Producing quotations & estimates, invoices & credit notes.
- Preparing & maintaining spreadsheets & databases, as required for client’s use.
- Set up of company accounts for small businesses.
MARKETING & DESIGN
- Company branding (logo, company stationery & profiles).
- Corporate gifts and promotional materials.
- E-marketing (flyers, online adverts and brochures).
- Social media management.
- Email marketing, newsletters and company announcements/ information brochures.
- Building a new customer database/ email list, cleansing or maintaining the database on a regular basis.
- Market and competitor research and analysis.
KIDS ARTWORK BOOKS AND PHOTO ALBUMS
Busy Moms, this service offers you the opportunity to de-clutter your home. Cherish your little ones' masterpieces by creating a lasting keepsake for years to come. http://www.officesavvy.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/KIDS-ARTWORK-BOOKS.pdf
This service is for self-employed individuals or small businesses. We will provide a phone and email answering service & ensure that basic customer services continue whilst you’re away (for example, giving out company or pricing information, basic quotations & credit control).
We will assist you in all event organisation and administration, including sourcing the venue & suppliers, sending out invitations, marketing the event, financial management & even organising the clean up afterwards. From corporate events & seminars to office or birthday parties, we will gladly assist.
If you need a project done but simply don’t have the time to devote to it, leave it to us! For example, we will project manage your office move or arrange cleaning services. Organised & reliable - we love a good project!
We offer in-house training designed specifically for your business as well as facilitation of external training courses. We will do a training needs analysis within the business & organise on or off site training, as appropriate. We can supply the training materials & certification & help with training content, as necessary.
HOME ADMIN OR MAINTENANCE
If you could use a helping hand at home as you don’t have the expertise or simply the time, we can assist! Call us to discuss your specific requirements.
Data can be shared between Office Savvy & clients in the following ways (depending on the file size & types):
- Dropbox (clients will be given access to a shared, password protected, folder online).
- Email (all confidential information will be password protected).
- USB or CD.
Courier or special delivery post.
Please note that we pride ourselves on providing a completely confidential service to you but, for your peace of mind, we would be happy to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to any work commencing.